Tuesday, December 14, 2010

LOOK HOW STUPID!

I love stupid things. Stupid animals, stupid people, stupid questions (yes they exist...i'll post a conversation with bomb later) everything stupid! Until today I really thought my dog was about as stupid as pets get...his 45 minute staring contests with mirrors and carpet squares are very impressive, but I just got a new pet, that I am positive is stupider and I had to introduce him: (i'm thinking his name should either be Harry or Floyd) *disclaimer this isn't really him, but it looks just like him since i can't get a picture of him online right now*
Now, I don't actually have any proof of stupidity. But, LOOK AT HIM! he really can't be all that bright right? Love.

*UPDATE* I decided to let the kids name the fish, since it was actually for my third graders. It was my last day of student teaching, so it was my gift to them. They decided to name the fish after me....thanks guys...I'm honored...

No comments:

Post a Comment